Terms & Policy
Introduction – Who we are
‘Data Controller’ means the natural or legal entity/entities which determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data;
‘Data Processor’ means the legal entity processing Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller(s);
‘Personal Data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person;
‘Processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Account Information means information relating to Your payment accounts.
‘You’ means You or the legal entity You represent.
‘Mono Partner’ means a third party, for example, bank, credit institution or other service provider, which requires Account Information to provide You services.
When do we collect your personal data?
– When you use the Mono widget to share your financial data or make payments.
– When you use our official website. Our website has a commercial nature showing you information about our company and enables you to contract our services. From our website, personal data can be collected in the following ways:
Through the contact form/chat service: our website has a contact form with the purpose of contacting us to request information about our services and/or make any requests, questions and/or consultations. With this form, we ask you to identify yourself and to provide us with contact details.
Upon agreement of a contractual relationship: when you decide to contract our services, we will request a series of information from your company in order to formalize the contract, among the requested data there is personal data of contact persons. You will find details on how we process the data within the framework of the provision of our services in the Client Terms of Service.
What are the main purposes for processing your data?
When you send us data through the contact form and/or chat service, we will use your personal data to analyze and manage your requests, questions and consultations by contacting you with the purpose of giving you an answer and/or sending you any information requested by you.
The data provided at the time of contracting our services shall be processed only to manage the formalization of the contract as indicated in the Client Terms of Service.
If you have a contractual relationship with us, we will send you commercial or promotional communications regarding our own products and services that may be of interest to you.
We also inform you we will anonymize your data for statistical use.
How long do we store your data?
The storing of your data will depend on the purpose of the processing:
(1) if we use your data to analyze and manage your requests, questions and consultations, we will process and store your data as long as it takes us to answer your request, question and/or consultation;
(2) if we process your data as a consequence of our contractual relationship, we will store it until termination of this contractual relationship; and
(3) if we process it for sending you commercial or promotional communications, we will store it until your objection. In all scenarios, once the storage period has concluded, the data will be stored dully blocked for the period legally required for the compliance of any contractual and/or legal obligations.